Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

THURSDAY - Count down has begun




Well we are in the official countdown for the last day of school and for the birth of Hudson. The teacher that I work with is expecting her 2nd child in about 4 weeks. The last month of pregnacy is always the hardest, the same with the last few weeks of school. When school ends, we should be REALLY close to that little baby being here. I can't wait. He has an adorable little brother named Nolan who is the funniest child I have ever seen. Life should get even crazier for them.

In the post below I mentioned the funky fish charm that will be featured in the BelleAmoure magazine. Here is one that is larger that I just relisted in my Etsy shop.These little fellows are fun to make (and the amazement on the face of fishermen is great!) This fish is named RACHEL RUFFLED.

4 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

what a sweet little fish, it continues to amaze me the things that YOU can do with seed beads.

Dawn Chastain said...

Thanks Sandra, your compliments inspire me!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

So glad I happenned upon your blog! Your beaded fish is amazing! Great design!

Sewlutions' World said...

That is an excellent way to display that necklace.

Hello, I was tagged and asked to tag 7 people whom I find interesting. You are 1 of my 7. Please read my blog http://sewlutionsbyamo.blogspot.com to find out about the rules. ~Arlene