Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Justing sitting on the window seal



Sometimes is nice to just take a step back and watch life around you. I'm enjoying watching my kids grow into wonderful teenagers. They are fun to be around and have a great group of friends. As John Orr, our high school minister, always says .... you're only only as good as the average of your friends. I think that my kids have chosen wisely!!

this little bracelet was sitting on the window....
just watching..

Stop and watch those around you this week... and enjoy!

2 comments:

:-) MaryLou said...

Such a nice post! It must be fun to watch your children as they transform into adults.

:-)

Here's something for you to do... Carol Dean tagged me, and I'm tagging you. You can see what I mean on my blog.

Have fun!

Kim said...

great post :)