Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Not Forgotten

Needless to say, I haven't given much attention to my blog or beading.
My dad has some severe health problems and has been told that he probably doesn't have very long to live. So... we have been taking care of legal issues and just getting ready.
We know that he is a believer and we'll see him again in heaven so the whole thing is not as overwhelming as some might think.
My dad Actually had a twin brother who died 10 years ago while my dad was in the hospital having heart surgery.
We know that he has been given 10 great years that we have totally enjoyed!

Beads just don't have the same urgency these last few weeks that they often have. Very soon though I'll get back to those tiny little things!!

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

My thoughts are with you and your family.