Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Little bit old....A Little bit new


One of my goals for the summer break was to learn to do beaded cabochons well.
I had learned to do them using the peyote stitch and making the cabochon real tight, but I still wanted to learn to do them with the "rings" around them.More like beaded embroidery.

I think that I've got it down!

This is one of the results.
I glued the definition of "faith" from a 1950's dictionary to the bottom of the glass bubble and started beading.
I love the results.
Old words, new beads!!
Check out other beaded creations at my Etsy store


Off to find some more words!!!

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful work! I'd say you succeeded in effort to learn to bead cabs!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I agree with craftymoose, you've reached your goal quite nicely :D