Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fast




Ever have that weird dream about being on the 6 flags ride that goes out of control and your left spinning all over the place?

That's how the summer feels.
It seems that now its here, it is passing by all too quickly.

As most of you know that read my blog or know my jewelry, I love to use odd things, thrown away bits, junk actually, in my jewelry. This is a little medallion that I found in the bottom of a junk bag. I hope that I did it an honor. After I had the medallion finished it was quite a process to finish the piece. I lie the way it turned out. Not too delicate and a little Gothic I think.
I've got a new piece started - a little something I found on my walk the other day!

This is a picture of the tiger lilies in my back yard. I got these years ago from my mother who got them from my grand mother.I think that they are one of my favorite flowers..

Have a Blessed week!

2 comments:

MyFairLadyVT4 said...

That pendant is great. I love how it is an add shape to bead around.

Dawn Chastain said...

It was a little tricky. I'd never done anything that wasn't a continual curve. Thanks!