Pages

Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday..did something new


Well I made a new piece last night and
I am jumping.. I love what I did.
know the feeling of when it finally works
you get it right
it looks great.
Here it is.
A vintage buttton with
a beaded bezel.
I hung it on a leather strip.
I was looking for the girly girl
look that wears jeans.Will be
listing it on Etsy later today.

Off to salvage the garden.
BTW bought one of those seed bead things
last night that you spin.....
Lets see what transpires using it!!!

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I use my bead spinners all the time when I am making beaded flowers. Cuts way down on time & fatique!

Beautiful pendant.

Dawn Chastain said...

Hi craftymoose, I found out my teenage daughter thinks its cool too!!It will take a little work to get it down, its a little trick to get the needle to stay in the right place.

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Dawn, I get such a thrill from seeing your "out of the box" projects like this and the porcelain chard. Great ideas! Beautifully executed :D