Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday...



Well I have finally finished the China plate beaded bezel!!
I think that I will probablly just list it on Etsy with a leather cord.
Nothing that I put with it seems to do it justice.
I have a stash of antique buttons that I have started beading around also.
I am having a BALL.
So if you or someone you know has a piece of china that has been broken and you can't part with it. Wedding china, grandmothers china,your childs first bowl... This might be a way to keep it close to your heart. Convo me on Etsy and well get something started.

Fingers crossed and lots of prayers... the house is getting much closer to being ready to put up for sell.Hopefully this week we will see and end to some of the 100 year old house projects.

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

very pretty bezel, lots of work. And what a great idea to do custom bezels to help people keep their cherished pottery.

Sandra Eileen