Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday - still the maid didn't show




so.....I'm cleaning baseboards and floors on my hands and knees.
I did get the front porch painted.

New piece i finished last night.

I named it Key Lime Pie and Lemonade.

The rose quartz beads I found at a flee market
in south Fla. I could just imagine some
little southern lady sipping her lemonade
and fanning a gentle breeze!

I started another beachy looking piece today.
Sort of reminds me of fishing nets. Maybe I'll
finish tonight.
Oh.. It might need a little fish..maybe I can
find a fish bead...
this is how all the good pieces evolve..
we'll see

2 comments:

Anna said...

OK, Dawn, just wondering...do you hire out?! Love your piece and to get all those chores out of the way to boot!

Dawn Chastain said...

lol...that's why I wait till summer break to clean..I hate it! My friend actually had her "lady" clean my house for my birthday!!!I'd have a birthday once a week if it weren't for the wrinkles.